Business Analyst Internship - St Paul's, City of London (EC2V 6AA)
GBP 12000-16000 (per annum) - 6 months (starting September 2018)
Based in Switzerland, Malik is the leading knowledge organisation for general management, responsible leadership and advanced governance. We provide solutions for all types of organisations in the business world and the public sector.
Our office in London serves as the international competence and design centre for our proprietary PIMS®-Program (Profit Impact of Market Strategy®). PIMS® is the world’s largest empirical research on strategic management, initiated at General Electric and Harvard Business School, based on more than 25’000 years of business experience.
We are currently looking for a business analyst intern to be part of our London-based strategy consulting team. The candidate will primarily focus on supporting in-house consultants in delivering the Global Lubricants and Greases Supply Chain Benchmarking Project, which provides quantitative and analytical solutions to national and independent oil companies worldwide.
- Work collaboratively with in-house consultants and clients to develop and deploy bespoke analytical solutions to business problems
- Undertake data exploration to identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and errors
- Analyse, distil and present information to deliver high quality outputs
- Conduct in-depth research on prospective clientele
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or equivalent quantitative field
- Experience in data exploration, data quality control and visualisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong skills required in Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Good written, analytical, and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Attention to detail, solution-oriented mind-set; accuracy in working, reliability, time flexibility
- Candidate to be based in London (proof of work in the UK is required)
- Flexibility to travel (within and outside the United Kingdom)
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com