Change Management / Implementation Consultants - UK Wide - UK wide
up to £550 / day dependent on experience
Libra Europe Consulting are experiencing an exciting growth period and are seeking to engage a number of contract associates (and permanent employees.)
The growth is being witnessed in a number of industry sectors thus specific sector skills are less important than a full understanding of the ‘Art of Doing Business’ and 1st class consulting skills with a particular emphasis on knowledge transfer to the client, thus assuring sustainability of results.
- First and foremost a 'team player'
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and inner drive
- Proven financial / numeracy skills
- A focus on results with an analytical mind
- An ability to build rapport to solve operational or strategic problems and challenges
Who we are...
Founded in 2000, we are an independent management consultancy specialising in the implementation of high value changes to our clients’ organisations. We operate predominately in operational and supply chain functions within the Manufacturing / Logistics / Retail sectors. Our clients range from PLC's to family businesses. We work with them to solve a wide range of problems that they face covering process, people and systems development. Our projects deliver tangible operational and financial benefits that are made sustainable by engaging client owners and empowering / enabling them to challenge the norm and work differently.
- We ask the right questions to seek the best solutions
- We are about developing organisations and their people
- We take strategy out of the boardroom and into the heart of the clients business and engage with all levels of the business to deliver the desired results
‘We integrate organisational learning with tangible performance improvement thereby engaging, empowering and enabling client teams to deliver practical and pragmatic change within their business’
www.libraeurope.comTo apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter with your availability to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TCTC2017Q1