ER Case Management Lead - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom,
ER CASE MANAGEMENT LEAD
3 MONTH CONTRACT INITIALLY
Pontoon has a new opportunity for a ER Case Management Lead for a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world.
DAY TO DAY
- Managing and coaching the UKI Employee Relations case management team made up of a Senior ER Consultant and HR advisors whose focus is on providing employment and policy advice and supporting managers in applying procedures so that people, employment and legal risks are managed effectively
- There is a team case load of c600 cases per annum so you will also manage your own more complex and senior employee cases, and provide proactive commercial employment and legal advice and guidance on employment law, ER issues and disputes to managers in these cases.
- Provide coaching and guidance to your own team to ensure a consistent and robust approach to case management
- Work collaboratively with HRBPs to provide HR resources to support in individual consultation meetings associated with structural change programmes and M&A projects.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR
- Deep understanding of employment law and regulations with extensive experience of applying and this is a commercially focused ER environment.
- Considerable exposure of formulation and development HR policy.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders
- Exposure with complex ER case management
- Proven high volume of case management in a large fast paced environment
- Management of Change Projects
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered. Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.