IT Advisory Manager / Senior Manager - 12 month contract - London
An outstanding opportunity to join a successful and growing Strategic Business & IT Advisory firm - start asap.
Marlborough LLP advises leadership teams spanning Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Retail, Energy, Logistics, Charities and leading high street brands, from start-ups to the most digital ‘FTSE 100’ and 'Fortune 500' businesses. We have trusted relationships & a loyal customer base with delighted clients which is prompting an opportunity to bring in new talent to further develop within our key practice areas.
We have immediate needs for outstanding Managers/ Senior Managers to fulfill an urgent 12 month contract & are keen to connect with experienced individuals who have a strong IT Operations/ Systems Integration/Technical Project background.
- Above all, a passion for delivering value, business outcomes and delighting clients
- Energetic, inquisitive, entrepreneurial, high performing, demonstrating attention to quality, client service and delivery to commitments
- Determination to develop, learn and progress.
- Demonstrable experience in several ‘subject matter’ areas. eg Business & IT Strategy & Change, Digital Transformation, IT Service & Operations, System Integration, Cyber Security, IT Audit, Agile Ways of Working, Projects and Programmes.
- BA (or equivalent) level qualifications.
- 5 years + post qualification experience.
- MSc, MBA, PHD (or equivalents).
- Experience / knowledge across sectors an advantage.
- Opportunity to work on critical assignments at a senior level with leading brands across sectors.
- Accelerated development (spanning business, change and technology)
- Be part of a team focused organisation, within our team and with our clients.