PM / Product manager - Central London
£450 - £550 day rate
Contract opportunity for a PM / Product manager. The individual will ideally have Forecourt retail experience. The main elements of the role will be:
1. Transparency and tracking of milestones and key actions across disciplines in order to deliver CVPs for 2019 for all U.K. retail staff and Retail Management Team.
2. To identify where workload may be a particular challenge and support may be required. Also this role to provide direct support to teams, in service of achieving the milestones, wherever appropriate.
3. Is able to identify simpler, efficient, agile ways of cross discipline working in order to get it right first time / avoid rework.
4. Identify where dependencies exist across disciplines and provide strategies to ensure smooth working
5. Identify critical path items across the multiple U.K. programmes for 2019.
Day rate: £450 - £550.
Location: Central London
Contract: 6 month +To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org