Bishopsgate Financial Consulting is a dynamic and fast growth consulting business that delivers Enterprise Change and Programme delivery for our Financial Services Clients. Formed in 2009 we were ranked No.4 in the Sunday Times fast track 100 in 2013 and have a reputation for consistent, high quality delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager Business analyst to continuously adopt a pragmatic, flexible and responsive approach in maintaining constructive relationships with team across the group for our reputable client in the city. This role involves using creative solutions regarding tool and technics to support delivery of objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support Project Manager in understanding objectives and translate into business requirements
- Create and maintain detailed project plans and timelines, identifying key milestones and to track delivery and achievement
- Engage with stakeholder utilising business requirements to define and agree innovative solutions
- Identify and manage any associated risks and issues working closely with owners to track, report and resolve in a timely manner
- Undertake Business impact and risk assessments
- Document requirements (BRDs) and scope, provide stakeholder maps
- Own and maintain a RAID log
- Be able to document how roles map to the overall department structure (Org designs, TOM, Service Designs, Workflow diagrams)
- Excellent communication in an open and effective manner both written and verbal
- Financial services experience
- Strong Excel and presentation skills needed
- Ability to meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Ability to promptly identify and escalate issues
- Willingness and ability to challenge stakeholders to better understand their needs
If this sounds like a role you are suitable for please get in touch with an updated CV.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TCBA3107