Bishopsgate Financial Consulting is a dynamic and fast growth consulting business that delivers Change Management and Programme delivery for our Financial Services Clients. Formed in 2009 we were ranked No.4 in the Virgin fast track 100 in 2013 and have a reputation for consistent, high quality delivery in the Financial Services sector. The Bishopsgate Financial Military Talent Programme is a bespoke programme to enable talented ex-military personnel to have a career with Bishopsgate Financial in the city.
A leading Investment Bank based mainly in London, is looking for a number of ‘Know Your Customer’ KYC Analysts to act as a case support for a large remediation project they are undertaking.
KYC Analyst Responsibilities: Training will be provided
- Provide stakeholders with necessary KYC documentation to complete
- Update clients' KYC records to regulatory and internal standards
- Performing Due Diligence on client KYC profiles
- Research using public and internal resources, continually analysing current processes, whilst documenting and conducting more in-depth research and regularly reviewing client KYC and account activity.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TCTC-KYC-002
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated.
- Ability to interact with Senior stakeholders and drive KYC records to completion
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set. Process driven
- Strong ability to multi-task and stay motivated.
- Sound communication skills.
- Management experience