We are fast-growing management consultancy working with a number of global banks on various regulatory programmes. As a result we are looking for consultants and team leaders to support our engagements on ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) Remediation projects. We seek Consultants and team leaders to act as a case support for a large remediation project they are undertaking in the Global Markets and Corporate and Investment Banking.
The KYC team leaders and consultants will work with the client to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with their policies and regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence. They will also be responsible got managing teams of analysts and supervising and providing quality assurance on their work.
You will be based in our London office.
KYC Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Lead team of Analysts in gathering key documentation coordinating with different teams and stakeholders.
- Provide stakeholders with necessary information and KYC documentation to complete
- Update clients' KYC records to regulatory and internal standards
- Research using public and internal resources, continually analysing current processes, whilst documenting and conducting more in-depth research and regularly reviewing client KYC and account activity.
- Understand the firm’s KYC requirements when completing documentation inclusive of Customer Identification Program (CIP), Minimum Due Diligence (MDD), Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), and Local Due Diligence (LDD).
- Compare and contrast differences within KYC records , highlight and escalate any discrepancies
- Exhibit the highest standards of customer service to internal and external customers (inclusive of confidentiality)
- Communicating/escalating issues to management when applicable
- Handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
- Develop and mentor team members in KYC procedures, policies and training
- Remain current of regulatory and audit related developments
- Over 5 years of experience in the Financial Services industry with a demonstrated track-record of delivery and/or relevant experience in Compliance, KYC , AML and Screening, CDD, client on-boarding in a global banking or markets environment.
- Strong operational management skills
- Proven Ability to manage teams, act decisively and multi-task
- Good experience and knowledge of AML/ KYC regulations and laws
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, leadership, solid high volume processing and analytical skills with the ability to work independently on multiple assignments in a deadline driven, regulatory environment
- Ability to interact with Senior stakeholders and drive KYC records to completion
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set. Process driven and ability to perform in high-pressured environment.
- Possess strong computer skills
- Additional languages a bonus
Bishopsgate Financial Consulting is a dynamic and fast growth consulting business that delivers Change Management and Programme delivery for our Financial Services Clients. Formed in 2009 we were ranked No.4 in the Virgin fast track 100 in 2013 and have a reputation for consistent, high quality delivery in the Financial Services sector
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: email@example.com, quoting reference number: TCTC-KYC-TL