Cyber Operations Specialist - senior position
Bishopsgate Financial Consulting is a dynamic and fast growth consulting business that delivers Enterprise Change and Programme delivery for our Financial Services Clients. Formed in 2009 we were ranked No.4 in the Sunday Times fast track 100 in 2013 and have a reputation for consistent, high quality deliver.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Risk Specialist. The post holder will play a key role in leading development and implementation of supervisory work as part of the approach to operational resilience.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop robust supervisory frameworks and assessment tools and provide training and assistance as required.
· Manage the transition of frameworks and tools from development into delivery, working with firm supervisors and other SRS experts to ensure effective implementation as part of the supervisory toolkit.
· Provide technical and analytical expertise and support the delivery of resilience assessment tools, and the implementation of resilience assessments.
· Lead meetings with firms discussing resilience capabilities and proving challenge to firms’ approaches.
· Present on the progress and effectiveness of resilience assessments and make suggestions for improvement as required.
· Draft papers for relevant governance groups on key risk and resilience trends and changes.
· Develop, report, and maintain KPIs to inform a view of operational resilience across the sector.
· Ability to provide resilience subject matter expertise confidently at senior management level using appropriate judgement.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to synthesise technical information for senior stakeholders and to present clear conclusions and recommendations.
· Be a highly motivated and independent thinker with an ability to confidently challenge in new environments.
· Ability to work within project and programme structures with consistent experience in implementing good governance.
If you are interested it would be good to hear from you.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number: TCSRS1109