Aeronautical Vibration Measurement and Analysis Consultant - Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
EXCITING CONSULTANCY OPPORTUNITY
We have an exciting opportunity for a subject matter to provide expertise in the measurement and analysis of the vibration and shock environments encountered by aircraft, air-carried weapons and land vehicles.
- To provide specialist vibration measurement and analysis engineering inputs into technical proposals for new business.
- To provide specialist technical guidance on the engineering strategy for vibration measurement and analysis tasks.
- To provide technical guidance on engineering execution of vibration measurement and analysis tasks
- Expert knowledge in the engineering principles and practical implementation of environmental data gathering and data analysis for airborne equipment, more specifically the measurement and analysis of vibration and shock environments for airframes (fixed- and rotary-wing), airframe-mounted equipment, and air-carried weapons and defensive aids.
- Expert engineering understanding of the requirements of - and compliance with - Def Stan 00-35 (Environmental Handbook for Defence Materiel) .
- Able to write credible and accurate engineering proposals for environmental data gathering and data analysis projects, to meet customers' statements of requirements.
- Familiar with the respective roles of Defence Equipment & Support delivery teams, Defence Ordnance Safety Group, and aircraft and weapons manufacturers, in the context of UK military aviation and ordnance.
- Holding a current UK Security Clearance (SC)...... click apply for full job details