Android Mobility Consultant - 12 Months - London, United Kingdom,
Our client's team is to work to get millions of organizations to go 'Mobile First' with Android. As masters of mobile computing, the Android Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies to discover the wonders of going mobile and work smarter.
Their technical teams design and implement solutions for these organisations with custom features, security and support - all with philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind. Businesses that partner with Android come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one solution works for all.
Your knowledge of integrating with Android combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing businesses grow.
We are looking for someone to join the Partner and Customer Engineering team who is self-motivated, passionate about mobile computing, and comfortable in fast paced and often ambiguous environments. You will play a critical role in managing our growing community of Android Enterprise partner.
You and your programs enable mobility service providers to implement and support Android Enterprise for their customer base. You maintain extensive knowledge of capabilities and roadmaps for the Android platform and communicate that knowledge to partners and customers. You assist partners and customers in all aspects of architecture design, documentation, training, implementation and initial support and maintenance
- Provide technical deployment and support recommendations to Android Enterprise Mobility Experts and mobility service providers, including guidance on architecture and customer implementation, based on best practices.
- Consult with Android mobility professionals on technical issues based on in-depth product and technical knowledge of Android.
- Create assets and documentation that will aid Android Enterprise mobility experts to deliver value to customers and for the greater ecosystem.
- Work closely with Android partner and software engineers to share partner and customer feedback.
- Provide product solution improvements and market opportunities to Product Managers and Engineering teams.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Respond to technical questions in the community
- Process community applications
- Triage low priority customer requests
- BS degree in Computer Science or additional 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years relevant deployment and support experience
- Experience of using MDM or EMM technologies such as MobileIron, AirWatch, MaaS360, BlackBerry UEM, SOTI MobiControl or Microsoft Intune
- Track multiple engagements at a time and report on progress regularly, always with an eye towards accuracy and scale.
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- MS degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Application development experience, working in Unix or related environments.
- Experience programming mobile applications for Android platforms.
- Understanding of network identity management systems (SSO, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos and NTLM)
PLEASE NOTE:As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.