Area Head of ER - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, an Environmental Services organisation, is currently recruiting for an Area Head of ER based in Central London on a three month fixed term contract.
The position will be on a full time basis. The salary for this position is £65,000 to £70,000 plus competitive benefits.
The successful candidate must have a car / a driving license, and have extensive experience within employee relations.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Operate across all business streams to ensure first-class Employee Relations advice and support is delivered to the business
* Line manage two Senior ER Specialist and oversee the entirety of the ER Specialist model for the business
* Coaching and developing a team of Employee Relations Specialists in all aspects of the ER cycle to deliver excellence and deliver first-class Employee Relations advice and support
* Building and developing relationships with internal and external contacts and Senior Managers in regional meetings
* Influencing the ER Specialists, Senior ER Specialists and Senior Leadership teams in transforming a reactive climate into a culture of collaboration and proactive employee relations
* Responsible for the escalation of all Trade Union related matters including pay negotiations, trade disputes and industrial relations management
* Working in conjunction with the Senior ER Specialists and ER Policy & Development Manager to support on complex ER relations issues including disciplinary and grievances relating to tribunal claims
* Full UK driving license/ a car
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact William Macdonald or Matthew Dyer on 0.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details