Associate Cost Consultant - Aviation - London, United Kingdom,
Your new company
Want to work for a leading global design and consultancy firm for natural and built assets? My client is looking for an Associate Cost Consultant to work based in Amsterdam in an exciting fly in, fly out opportunity. Be a part of a company that has over 20,000 people across 70 countries generating over £3 billion in revenue.
Your new role
You will be leading a team to manage and deliver projects, liaise with external contractors and consultants on a project basis, and report to clients and stakeholders. You will be leading the delivery of cost management in Aviation. You will be responsible for leading a team and utilising resource to deliver projects within cost, time and quality standards, and will have significant technical knowledge and experience in their field. This role will be based out of Amsterdam 5 days per week but contracted to the UK office.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in pre and post contract - cost and commercial management within aviation
- FIDIC is preferred but not essential
- Be able to analyse and compile a range of complex data and documents, using knowledge to review and assess analysis and provide recommendations to contribute to project decision-making
- Be able to use your own knowledge and experience of industry best practice to support the development of current cost and commercial management systems and processes
- Manage relationships with customers in order to identify opportunities to improve the cost management offering and deliver customer satisfaction
- Be able to build valued relationships with senior clients and stakeholders, in order to ensure client satisfaction, develop the cost management service and create new business opportunities
What you'll get in return
A competitive day rate, with travel and accommodation costs covered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.