Associate HR Business Partner regional travel - Colden Common, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
- Supporting the HR Ops team to partner with the project/contract management teams and lead the people plan in those areas.
- Coaching line managers with people plans and employee relations issues, working with shared specialist resources.
A multinational construction and development company.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how the projects are commercially viable and add value through people related activities.
- Develop robust relationships with managers, and gain their respect in order to be able to influence decision making
- Support the HRBP with resource forecasting for your dedicated areas with a focus on onboarding to minimise unhealthy turnover
- Manage employee relations matters effectively to promote a high performance culture
- Support the HRBP in executing all annual events effectively to promote performance related remuneration
- Manage absence levels and trends effectively
- Contribute towards L&D plans where relevant
- Ideally CIPD qualified / Working towards CIPD
- Some experience working in HR previously - senior Assistant, Advisor level
- Experience of supporting managers with discipline, grievance, performance, absence and redundancy issues
- Union negotiation experience
A great opportunity to work in a global organisation with progression opportunities