Associate Proposal Manager Content and Project Management - London, United Kingdom,
The key aspect of this role is to project manage proposal development projects and create proposals seeking funds for the development of independent medical education (IME) initiatives.
Our client is a global website providing access to medical information for clinicians; the organisation also provides continuing education for physicians and health professionals.
The Key Responsibilities of this role are:
* Manage short (1-4 week duration) proposal development projects from start to finish connecting multiple team members representing different departments based across multiple time zones globally
* Use their web-based sales and project management tools to direct the proposal development process, including writing, editing, review, and online submission
* Submit proposals and additional supporting documentation via online portals rendering to guidelines
* Schedule and manage project initiation, planning and status meetings and send ongoing communications to the project team and outside partners related to program goals and status
* Serve as point of contact for external freelancers/partners to obtain materials necessary to perform their project-relates tasks
The successful candidate will have the following:
* A proven successful track record with project and process management experience required; within the publishing, internet technologies, health-care or medical education environment a plus
* Experience with continuing medical education materials a plus
* Experience using WorkFront (project management software)
* Outstanding time management and organisational skills and an eye for details
* Smart communicator and good negotiator
* Comfortable in a highly deadline-driven environment, and able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to rapidly shifting priorities
* Excellent verbal communication, writing, and grammar skills
* Above average ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Experience with web-based document sharing sites (such as Box) and web-based project management tools (such as Workfront) a plus
To work within one of the world's leading medical online publishers that is offering a 6 month contract at £30p/h (PAYE) or £35p/h (Umbrella or LTD companies).