Autism specialists - Halton - Runcorn, Cheshire, United Kingdom,
MILK Education are currently working alongside a Primary School in the Runcorn area who are looking for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with SEND & ASD. The role will involve providing supporting the child.
The School were rated "GOOD" in their recent Ofsted report and are passionate about learning. This school believe learning should be fun and they excel at providing a welcoming environment to pupils and staff.
The role is due to commence in October 2020 and will continue until December 2020. You will be required to work 5 days a week. We are looking for candidates who are adaptable, dedicated and excel in providing 1-2-1 support. Candidates must have previous experience working within a Primary School setting and must be passionate about children's learning.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding...... click apply for full job details