Azure Cloud Consultant - Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Azure Cloud Consultant
£600-640 per day (Inside IR35)
A Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultant is required for our public sector client based in Leeds. The successful candidate will provide technical and architectural direction and leadership across a number cloud migration and implementation projects.
One of the major/pivotal projects in this space is the Cloud Migration project, which is looking to migrate over 1500 Windows and Linux servers to Microsoft Azure by November 2021.
* Assuring the delivery of the Cloud migration project/programme.
* Supporting the decision-making process, to ensure that our decisions are aligned to the Microsoft first and Cloud first vision.
* Thought leadership in the Microsoft Cloud space.
* Shaping project decisions to align them to the project scope and the right outcomes.
* Inputting into the design, integration and implementation of Microsoft Azure.
* Supporting the Project Manager coordinate major third-party suppliers.
* Gently challenging internal 'on-premise' thinking, in a supportive and collaborative way.
* Ensuing that security is at the heart of everything we do with the Cloud migration.
* Coaching and mentoring colleagues to build confidence in Cloud technologies.
* Helping 'raise the bar' across the Digital Team.
* Working with stakeholders across the organisation to help them understand the benefits that Cloud computing delivers to them.
* Supporting the delivery of a Microsoft Cloud upskilling programme across the department.
Skills and Experience
* Microsoft Azure Expert.
* Large scale on premise physical server/virtual server migration to Azure.
* Systems integration experience.
* The ability to communicate in a non-technical manner to various stakeholders.
* Experience with the full project life cycle.
* Ability to support, develop, inspire and motivate others working around you in all things cloud...... click apply for full job details