BI/Change Manager - City, Cardiff, United Kingdom,
Role - BI/Change Manager
Location - Cardiff
Duration - 5 months
To successfully deliver improvement outcomes in support of DC Pensions Operations. To design, develop and manage a variety of business improvement projects to help operational teams to become more effective and efficient in the delivery of service to customers and clients.
- Work with local management to initiate process improvements to support the attainment of customer, service and commercial targets, using structured methodologies and project governance.
- Manage, deliver and embed process improvement and change projects that have an impact on DC Pensions Operations, and which support the business strategies - including the planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting of project activities.
- Define, re-engineer and analyse DC Pensions Operations services and systems, ensuring details are fully documented and recommendations for business requirements, process improvements and changes to the area are captured. Influence and obtain agreement to proceed from the appropriate Senior Managers, in accordance with the agreed DC Pensions Operations approach.
- Project Manage initiatives and events to agreed objectives and budget, whilst identifying issues/risks/dependencies that will impact the project deliverables and escalate as appropriate.
- Identify and implement the selected options including lean business process improvement, implementing or enhancing work measurement and management tools or other business improvement techniques.
- Use robust data to identify causes of failure, challenge processes and work with the business to act upon the analysis results to continuously improve process efficiency, cost effectiveness and quality of service. To include proactive suggestions on improvements to current ways of working, products and services to support the business in realising benefits.
- Maintain agreed business requirements and project management documentation in accordance with agreed methodology. Ensure a consistent approach for all projects and decisions is adopted and fully documented for future reference and to encourage best practice.
The jobholder will potentially be required to work from any of our UK locations and this role may involve some travelling between the Cardiff and Kingswood locations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- Good understanding of Lean business improvement activities
- Good grasp of financial services market dynamics, political, regulatory and economic issues affecting the sector - especially involving pensions and protection products
- Good understanding of DC Pensions customer, product and distribution landscape and its commercial drivers
- Good understanding of the regulatory & legislative context within which DC Pensions operates
- Good understanding of DC Pensions customer and policy systems and processes
- Some understanding of project management techniques and disciplines.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities' employer.