Behaviour Specialist Job - Redbridge - Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom,
Behaviour Specialist Job - Redbridge - Secondary School - SEN
Hays Education are looking for an individual to work in a Secondary School based in Redbridge for the role of Behaviour Specialist, mentoring students with challenging behaviours.
This role requires previous experience, as the candidate will need to have a good understanding of Special Educational Needs and be able to support students with Emotional and Social difficulties.
You will work closely with the Inclusion and SEN team, reporting back to them when required and making sure all information is kept confidential. The role will consist of working in classrooms with teachers and therapists, so it is important the individual is confident amongst others and can work well independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants that have a passion for supporting students that require additional support.
This role is a temporary to permanent basis and is based in Redbridge - East London. It offers a competitive salary varying from £75.00 to £85.00 per working day.
Required skills for this role include the following:
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Degree educated or equivalent Childcare qualifications
- Calm and patient with students
- Good level of understanding SEN and the requirements
- Previous experience working in a School
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to liaise with the Inclusion manager, Social Workers, and Speech and Language Therapists
If you show interest in the role above, please contact Leigh on .