Bid Cyber Security Architect - Hampshire, United Kingdom,
SC Cleared Role
We require an experienced Security Architect to work across a number of exciting opportunities and projects. Balancing both technical and business skills you will have experience of producing bid response artefacts including but not limited to Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) and will be comfortable working to demanding schedules. Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders you will own security inputs to the solution architecture and be responsible for providing advice and guidance that ensures that the solution can deliver the required level of assurance and assuring accreditation from design to delivery. You will need a track record of working on sensitive government projects together with a broad understanding of security technologies, their application in different contexts and HMG assurance policies and processes.
You should be comfortable:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and Partners.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers' security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other subject matter experts contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Relevant Industry Certifications - CCP preferred
- Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604
- Knowledge and experience of HMG Security Accreditation and governance processes
- Strong IA knowledge and experience of working to the highest levels of HMG security
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools
- Customer and business focussed
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
Desirable Skills Required:
- Large enterprise IT consulting experience
- Familiarity with DevOps or other agile delivery methods
- Business development experience