Brexit Supply Chain Planning Analyst - Fetcham, Surrey, United Kingdom,
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client (a leading, global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum!) are currently looking for a Brexit Supply Chain Planning Analyst based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 Months, working a 36.25-hour week, paying between £31,600 and £35,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience. Please note, ASAP start required.
- Working as part of the UK&I Foods Supply Chain team, supporting/driving the preparation, and supply chain resilience, around Brexit.
- Together with the planners and planning manager you ensure that the preparation is completed in time and in full.
- You will need to liaise with all category (product) planning teams, customer service and the Irish business team.
- Additionally, you will support the Foods planning manager on producing analysis related to Brexit and providing insights for the Brexit steering committee.
- Previous supply chain/planning experience.
- Good working knowledge of SAP (ERP) and Microsoft Excel essential.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience and skilled at working in projects (as a member or lead).
- Experience of using SAP APO is a plus, but not essential.