Business & Finance Manager - London, United Kingdom,
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Business and Finance Manager in the area of Ealing
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 35 hours Mon to Fri (09:00:AM - 05:00:PM)
Salary: £17.36 - £24.97 PAYE
- To deliver a cohesive Finance function in conjunction with all elements of the Finance function to ensure service delivery, providing high quality advice and management support to the Assistant Director of Service in all financial aspects of the service.
- To lead on the financial aspects of commissioning policies and procedures for the section, ensuring that through competitive tendering, effective arrangements for financial contract monitoring are rigorous and that evaluation of services ensures the client receives VFM at all times.
- To undertake financial management for all budgets under the control of the Assistant Director, to ensure efficiency and to improve financial management within the department's internal financial systems.
- To lead early years providers and children's centres in moving towards acquiring the management, financial and other business skills needed to operate at optimum level.
- To take lead responsibility for the service's funding claims including financial statements and audit preparation.
- To lead on the financial sustainability strategy for childcare provision in Ealing linked to duties within the Childcare Act 2006.
- To manage all the Early Years Free entitlement (universal 15 hours, 2 year old offer, 30 hour offer, EYPP, DAF to ensure the statutory requirements under the Code of Practice are met
- To lead the implementation of the Early Years Single Funding formula in the Maintained, Private, Voluntary and Independent Sectors.
- To lead the implementation of the National Funding Formula in the Maintained, Private, Voluntary and Independent Sectors, from a financial prospective, which includes financial modelling, consulting with providers and implementation.
- To continue to review and adapt any changes required to the Early Years Single Funding formula in line with changes of the introduction of the National Funding Formula in all sectors.
- To provide a strategic overview of operations, formulating policy and procedures to provide an effective operational framework for administration within the service.
Consultant: Sarah Gillan Telephone:
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking. Adecco Group is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy