Business Analyst -Change - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
6 - Month Contract ( Rolling )
Up to £40,000
I am currently working with a large non-for profit based in Manchester who are looking to onboard a Business Analyst to proactively work within complex multi-disciplinary EU Exit focused projects, working closely with national and local Leads and partners to ensure project performance follows contract objectives and profiles. They will also ensure that any risk to project delivery are identified, monitored and as far as practicable mitigated by supporting national and local Leads to implement corrective actions.
- To proactively work complex multi-disciplinary EU Exit focused projects, working closely with national and local Leads and partners to ensure project performance follows contract objectives and profiles.
- To ensure that any risk to project delivery are identified, monitored and as far as practicable mitigated by supporting national and local Leads to implement corrective actions.
- To ensure that services continue to meet the objectives of the contract/s and that they are aligned to national goals and those set out in the Greater Manchester Strategy.
- To ensure that the services continue to meet the reporting and audit-evidencing requirements of project funders.
- Ensure CRM systems and processes are used by Advisory teams to track and manage EU Exit business engagement and outcomes including the client journey; from initial contact, diagnostics & recommendations, through to delivery of support and feedback plus impact evaluation
- Ensure EU Exit Events website is updated with EU Exit events, reviewed and used to produce summary/evaluation reports as required.
- Lead on the evaluation of the projects, including procuring external supplier/s and liaising with them to ensure briefings are provided and subsequent learning is fed into future service design.
- Proven ability to achieve positive results and outcomes.
- Ability to manage end to end project and contract processes through supporting procedures and data systems.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to condense complex data to produce concise reports.
- Confidence and ability to deal effectively with financial, procurement and accounting issues.