Business Change Analyst - Corsham, Wiltshire, United Kingdom,
Business Change Analyst
Contract Term: 6 months
We are currently creating Talent Pipelines for Business Change Analyst roles that we will be recruiting for across several Defence Government Organisations and Contracting Authorities in the coming weeks / months.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of public sector roles.
As Business Change Analyst, you will:
- Manage and deliver the capability integration and business change activities for designated programmes and projects,
- Support other programme/project activities including :
- Business case development, ensuring key stakeholders are engaged to advise and validate business change and benefit management plans
- Programme/Project activity as required
- Provision of advice and guidance on alignment of project activities and outputs with the business change and benefits management activities
- Experience in the Defence sector is essential
- EPM (Enterprise Project Management), Active Risk Management, Defence Risk Tool and MOSS required, P3M, MSP, Business Change Management
It would be great to also have:
- Previous Public Sector/ Central Government experience
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being added to our PIPELINE, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."