Business Change Consultant/ Change Lead: BI Reporting: Global Energy C - London, United Kingdom,
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Consultant to join as part of the company's Transformational Change IT Simplification Agenda.
About the Role:
You will be the Change Lead for the BI reporting subportfolio within the Digital Platform Portfolio.
* Regularly measure progress against metrics of success for the sub-portfolio and design interventions if required
* Create and co-implement story and strategy (use BCIM Framework) for sub-portfolio based on roadmaps
* Accountable for sub-portfolio components of portfolio comms & engagement plan with required input from delivery Transformational Change resources.
* Execution of Transformational Change programme and overarching project deliverables (as needed when multiple projects are included)
* Oversee business readiness strategies across projects in the sub-portfolio
* Identify interdependencies through Change Management network, and seek alignment
* Manage stakeholder relationships within the sub-portfolio
* Partner with Portfolio Transformaitonal Change Lead as necessary for feedback gathering and adjustments to plans (Continuous Improvement)
* Collect Transformational Chage risks, issues, and areas of resistance
* Manage and coordinate the project handoff between Service Owner and Service Manager
* Work on projects to:
* Execute the change management plan
* Build and manage change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
* Ensure that the appropriate change management tools and methods are applied to IT projects
* 5-7 years Change Management Experience
* Individual contributor in an IT team or small complexity project
* Demonstrated evidence of end to end change management experience:
* Integrated Change, Communications, Training, Value Realisation
* Individual delivery of high impact change management activities
* Working knowledge of change management for IT solutions
* Understanding of change management approaches
* Proven track record of building strong stakeholder relationships at different organisational levels
* Able to produce high quality business-facing deliverables and activities to drive and sustain change
* Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance
* Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.