Business Change Lead - Sunbury-on-thames, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
A leading oil & gas multinational is looking for a Business Change Lead within the business change division. This is a 6 month contract initially, responsible for the cash and banking transformation.
You will be reporting into the business change manager responsible for managing all aspects of business change including the implementation of the new cash and banking operating model.
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Deliver the business change plan including communication
- Preparation and delivery of a release-based change impact assessment and business change plan
- Management of a change champion network
- Release-based training need analysis and training plan for release
- Prepare a weekly report for the business change manager
- Honours degree
- At least 5 years business change experience
Early application is advised due to the urgent nature of the role. It's a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established corporate function team.