Business Change Manager - Point of Sale - City, London, United Kingdom,
Investigo has an immediate contract opportunity for a Business Change Manager to work with a luxury fashion retailer in London as they roll out a new POS system across their stores. You will be responsible for defining and delivering a change management plan and ensure the communications material is tailored to key stakeholders within the organisation. This is an initial 4-month contract with the likelihood of an extension.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience rolling out a new Point of Sale System with a fashion retailer. (Retail-J or Oracle Xstore Preferred)
- Defining and delivering their Transformation Change Management plan against the wider business strategy and transformation programme.
- Impact assessment, business readiness, new ways of working
- Designing and implementing communication plans to meet the requirements of multiple workstreams to ensure they are in line with the wider business strategy
- Training Plan, Training Needs Analysis
- Champion and develop communications across multiple teams globally and ensure the markets align to their overall strategy.
If you have relevant experience within the fashion retail sector and are interested in this opportunity, please apply online.