Business Effectiveness Improvement Lead - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
We are building a new bank, built on traditional principles. A bank that supports its customers with a unique blend of specialist sector and product knowledge and a more thoughtful and personalised approach to decision making. The markets we're in is dynamic and rapidly evolving. Building on a refreshed strategic direction and structure, a new operating model and investment in people and premises across the business, our efforts are now geared towards how we can grow the business in the next phase of its journey.
We're an award-winning bank that has helped fund the growth of Britain's small businesses and consumers through a range of business finance solutions, specialist mortgages, retail products and savings accounts that provides our customers with the support they need to make things happen.
Shawbrook are looking for a Business Effectiveness Improvement Lead to join our team based in Manchester on a fixed term basis. The Business Effectiveness Improvement Lead is responsible for managing and facilitating continuous improvement activities across all operational areas, that increase effectiveness, efficiency, quality and customer experience using appropriate methodologies, i.e. LEAN, Six Sigma, RPA, etc.
- Responsible for identifying operational effectiveness opportunities from customer intelligence and engagement with business representatives on a regular basis.
- Organise and facilitate continuous improvement activities, i.e. rapid improvement events, including evaluation workshops, etc.
- Drives continuous improvement culture through delivery of content and training on lean, continuous improvement root cause analysis, etc.
- Organise and prioritise LEAN awareness training to business units where applicable and support during initial phases.
- Adhere to a clear governance and structure ensuring consistency across the wider team.
- Provide a balanced view on quality of operations and customer experience.
- Communicate and escalate potential issues/risks in a prompt and effective manner.
- Consider the use of robotic Process Automation to support the digitalisation & effectiveness of processes
- Manage multiple simultaneous program's requiring frequent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Supports project teams/team members as needed to improve processes, provide project intervention and coaching, etc.
- Promote the effectiveness of policy, procedure & process at operational level and ensure documentation reflects any changes agreed as part of RIE - supporting the improvement of resiliency.
- Knowledge of LEAN
- At least 2 years of business analysis
- At least 1 year of continuous improvement experience in an appropriate methodology
- Knowledge of process and procedure development
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent planning and organisational skills