Business Improvement Management - Bromley, Kent, United Kingdom,
JOB TITLE: Business Improvement Officer
LOCATION: Bromley, London
PAY RATE: £15.49 per hour (PAYE) or £20.05 per hour (Umbrella)
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 months
IR35 STATUS: Inside
To support Corporate Programmes and Project Team in the development of commissioning services in line with the Councils Transformation Strategy including the terms, structure, contract documentation and business modelling.
To lead on data and information management for the Corporate Programmes and Project Team.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- To support the Corporate Programmes and Project Team; by co-ordinating programme development meetings and providing any programme and document management support..
- To support the development of a sustainable business plans, contract documentation, including service specific specifications and performance indicators using a robust methodology.
- To liaise with internal staff teams and external organisations, including other London Boroughs on the process and service detail.
- To liaise with specialist teams such as Legal, Human Resources and Procurement to ensure compliance within contract documentation.
- To manage the team Laptop, project and projector screen for Programme and project meetings.
- To provide core support for contract commissioning within the Division.
- To undertake administration work for the projects and on behalf of other team members, to arrange meetings and manage filing systems.
- Prepare supporting strategy and performance information for key reports and committee reports where necessary.
- To carry out complex research to inform project delivery.
- To undertake small bespoke projects and provide project support as required and when necessary.
- To monitor project milestones and ensure that projects are kept to time and budget.
- To maintain the Managers Toolkit
- To process the payment of invoices where appropriate
- To be the lead contact and advisor for the Pro Contract System
- To line manage the Corporate Programmes and Project Team Programme Officer
Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
Excellent administrative skills.
Excellent attention to detail and ability to carefully follow policies and procedures.
Excellent team working skills and the ability to self motivate.
Excellent research and data collection skills.
Proven ability to collect, organise and present information in a clear and understandable manner.
Proven ability to organise, prioritise and maintain workloads in the most effective way and reach objectives within agreed timescales.
Proven ability to think creatively and problem solve.
Knowledge of developing new policies and procedures.
Knowledge of current issues facing local authorities.
Knowledge of the Councils Transformation Agenda
Knowledge of the Councils Procurement Agenda
Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programmes.
An understanding and commitment to the Council's policies on Equal Opportunities.
Experience of project management
Experience pf Project Administration
Experience of drafting reporting documentation.
Experience of project evaluation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy