Business Insights and Analytics BIA Manager - Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
Business Insights and Analytics (BIA) Manager
My client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Business Insights and Analytics (BIA) Manager to join their team in Farnborough on an initial 4 month contract.
My client has earmarked the use of data and insights as a pillar to improving commercial effectiveness. As a BIA team, they are entering a time of exciting transformation, moving away from manual analytics towards Advanced Analytics, AI-led processes that offer greater speed and precision.
Lead the analytics capability for the business franchise working closely with the franchise leadership. A strong focus on commercial analytics (market share, market growth, patient volume, source of business, etc.) to understand where we are making gains for the business and compliment with insights to understand why. In the future, we have the opportunity to work closely with the digital and marketing teams to plan for agile marketing analytics. The UK is a priority market for my client globally and is often a first mover on major analytics projects to help drive the business forward.
We want our BIA managers to understand the characteristics of the market that may influence the current and future paths for our medicines to reach the patient. To do this we focus on the patients' and HCPs' needs and compliment this with a deep understanding of the business environment to help the business make better decisions. Insights generation may take the form of market research, field force interactions and competitor intelligence. The BIA manager would be the leader for these processes for the business.
Collaboration, proactivity and innovative thinking is essential for this role. The BIA manager works closely with others in the franchise and the BIA team and will need to have a 'group think' mentality for organization benefit. The BIA manager will need to be comfortable leading processes / work streams that helps deliver the franchise budget. The role also requires critical thinking, a strategic approach to problem solving and good communication skills (verbal and written).
Major Accountabilities & Behaviors
- Motivated self-starter that acts with proactivity, speed, agility and accountability
- Member of Franchise Leadership Team to strategic decide on business investment priorities to drive results
- Plan and lead customer and market Insights projects effectively and efficiently to enable better decision making
- Evaluation of insights derived from robust analysis of multiple data sources both internal to and external
- Work with global colleagues to develop insights projects that get deep and actionable insights for the UK market
- Maintain up to date knowledge and emerging trends of Market Research and Analytical methodologies
- Applying technical skills and experience to support the design of innovative and efficient Business Insights to deliver on goals, including the active involvement in cross functional initiatives and project teams
- Work with finance BPAs to provide clear guidance on budget, latest outlook and monthly reporting processes
- Support business franchises and business leaders in the formulation of their business plans.
- Fully understand key business issues and drivers, including NHS outlook that may impact business planning
- Represent Commercial Execution within the Business Franchise to design business processes which are in line with global and local priorities
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.