Business Marketing Programme Manager - London, United Kingdom,
My client, a global giant within the Social Media industry, is looking for Business Marketing Programme Manager to join their team in London on an 8 months contract initially.
- Help execute the overall business marketing strategy for Christmas 2020 Help create and execute owned content in close partnership with agencies and/or internal teams Develop marketing materials and programs designed to enhance our advertisers', agency partners' and the industry's understanding of advertising and -marketing at Christmas time.
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts (Sales, PR/Comms, Measurement, Creative, etc.) to ensure cohesion and scalability for the Christmas advertising messaging, campaigns and events.
- Help define and monitor clear KPIs for the campaign.
- Implement measurement and reporting systems to support the above.
- Maintain accurate budget forecasting and management processes.
- 6+ years of work experience in developing marketing content and executing marketing programs. Ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party vendor partners) stakeholders to drive results.
- Experience in high-profile brand or product marketing role, either in-agency or in-house.
- Strong project management skills and experience running projects with cross-functional teams.
- Creative skillset with proven digital marketing experience.
- Analytical with proven experience defining and measuring marketing metrics and proof points.
- Experience in scaling programmes across multiple countries.
- Ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively.
- Good writing, project management and decision-making skills Be prepared to work flexibly, as programmes evolve over time.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.