Business Partner - Business Architecture - Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
A MARKET LEADING Utilities client based in Warwick require an accomplished Business Architecture Business Partner to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, 5% bonus, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Business Partner - Business Architecture
About the role
To provide strategic and tactical support to the business and functions in the development and prioritisation of three-year organisational plans (financial and initiative), whilst supporting the provision of assurance to the Group Executive including robustness of insight, insight and value.
- Partner key parts of the business (UK, US and new ventures) and functions to understand, challenge and deliver a robust three-year view set of plans and initiatives consistent with financial forecasts.
- Proactively ensure alignment between business and functional plans and the enterprise wide change portfolio. Support the development of the enterprise wide change plan and needs case process.
- To develop and maintain an audit trail, tools and techniques to build and track three-year plans, enterprise wide change portfolios and enterprise prioritisation.
- Proactively build excellent stakeholder relationships across the organisation to understand and shape the deliverables against our strategic objectives, building sustainable partnerships across business units.
- Provide insight and recommendations on next steps to the Executive, business and functions, leading on and supporting the Head of Business Architecture with the production of the overall assurance approach to the Group Executive committee.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practice between businesses and functions.
- To develop relationships with audit, risk and assurance to ensure holistic plans and insight.
- You will have an excellent track record of engaging stakeholders. Ability to develop a wider internal and external perspective, adapting approach where necessary. Shows curiosity, digging to get to the root of a situation.
- Strongly demonstrates the ability to listen and understand the business themes, trends or consequences of a situation in order to develop and implement an appropriate next course of action.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate understanding into insight for the Executive.
- A clear track record in supporting strategic and tactical change, fostering innovation and informed approaches to achieve business goals. Adapts their approach to suit the audience. Finds a better way.
- Change management skills evident and good project management skills.
- Drives for results. Anticipates and takes the initiative to resolve potential crises. Is able to trace several consequences of actions or multiple chains of events.
- Ability to constructively challenge, asking relevant and sometimes difficult questions, to encourage the business to consider new opportunities and drive performance.
- Good working knowledge of performance excellence.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!