Business Partnership Associate - London, United Kingdom,
The Business Partnership Associate role will be working with one of London's Top Universities. This role will be looking after key corporate relationships while also undertaking research actives regarding an exciting tech project the university is working on.
My Client is one of London top universities. They have a global reach and are partnered with several other leading institutions. They also play a key part in research and development of new technology which is what this role will centre around.
The role of the Business Partnership Associate will be to
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry partners
- Undertake various research tasks relating to industry segments that will aid understanding and engagement of various industry stakeholders
- Engage with industry stakeholder and uncover various needs, concerns and requirements to help the project teams.
- Work internally to stay up to date with programme progress and help communicate this to key external stakeholders
- Present to key stakeholders the programme progress and goals with the aim of developing stronger working relationships as well as new funding.
The successful Business Partnership Associate will have the following background and skills
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to manage large portfolios of high priority clients
- Background in developing new relationships and funding channels
- Ideally has a Masters of PHD and is used to carrying out research tasks
- Strong networking and presentations skills, ability to speak in front of senior stakeholders and come across credibly
- Understanding or experience of project management from a commercial perspective
- Overall the successful candidates will need to be prepared to work in a fast paced and multi-tasking type environment.
The successful Business Partnership Associate will receive
- Initial 1 year temporary contract potentially moving to a perm contract thereafter
- Immediate start
- Salary between £20 and £24 per hour
- Based in Central London WC1