Business Services Consultant - Skipton, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Our Client, a global financial administration company are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate to join their team.
Job Title: Business Service Consultant
Contract Type: 6 months Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 p/a
You will be responsible for a range of activities, which may include:
- Carrying out Libor, Bank of England and rate changes
- Managing ROI Tax Relief at Source reporting
- Creating Screenflow maps and building/amending Screenflow
- Performing all tasks within product set up process
- Performing reference data amendments
- Managing product maturities.
- Letter build and maintenance
- Verifying the quality of and ensuring the issuing of regulatory reporting
- Carrying out account level exception reporting
- Providing support to various projects
- Quality checking of allocated processes
- Managing daily controls and raising any resulting issues
- Carrying out the checking and balancing of regulated statements
- Identifying areas for process improvement based on cost, quality, risk management and customer experience
- Supporting personal development within the department through training, sharing knowledge and best practices
- Identifying risks associated with our processes and provide support to ensure these are documented and monitored
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to work as part of a team along with being self-motivated
- Quality conscious and an eye for detail
- Capable of working under pressure
- A commitment to delivering and improving customer experience
- Effective communication skills
- An appreciation of the impact of good risk management
- Flexible attitude with the ability to adapt to new processes and procedures and ensure departmental delivery within tight timeframes, supporting business initiatives when required
- Have experience of dealing with clients or a desire to experience dealing with clients on a day to day basis
What do you get back from us?
We offer a fantastic benefits package which includes (but not limited too): 25 Days Annual Leave, Pensions Scheme, Life Assurance, Bonus Scheme and much more.
We really believe in our people and we look to drive learning and development to give people the opportunity to enhance their skills which will allow you to take the next step in your career with us.
Please apply today!
All successful candidates will be required to undergo the Pre-Employment Screening Process before commencing employment. Employment will be subject to satisfactory clearance on background checks including Identification, Passport Validation, Finance, Qualification, Employment / Personal referencing and Criminal Record Basic Disclosure checks
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer