CRM Consultant (Contract / Freelance) - City, London, United Kingdom,
CRM Consultant (Contract/Freelance - Maternity Cover)
6 month (minimum) maternity cover contract starting December 2019
The role of CRM Consultant at Yopa
We are looking for an experienced and highly competent, CRM Consultant to undertake a minimum 6 month contract, based at our London Head Office near Green Park, Central London.
As the CRM Consultant (contractor/freelance) at Yopa, you'll be responsible for building and analysis of lifecycle, referral and promotional campaigns.
Reporting to the CRM Manager, you'll play a critical role in taking our lead and customer engagement and retention to the next level. You'll work closely with other teams, including Product and Data, on key projects to deliver the best possible experience for our sellers, buyers and agents.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing and building email and SMS marketing campaigns through our automation platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You'll be responsible for executing campaigns, including: idea generation, content creation, audience segmentation, launching and analysis on email and SMS campaigns, including newsletters, promotions, new product launches, partnerships and lifecycle campaigns.
- Create data insight and reporting to identify opportunities to launch new campaign ideas, offers and promotions to deliver incremental margin and customer experience improvements. Develop a test and learn approach to deliver maximum value and better understand customer preferences.
- Further develop our referral marketing programme for maximum engagement with customers and identify growth opportunities across all marketing channels.
- Work with our strategic partners and internal stakeholders to support the growth of ancillary services, from mortgages to home moving concierges.
- Optimising our lead flows, working closely with our Operations Manager and Director of Acquisition to increase conversion through email, SMS and outbound call flows.
- Provide relevant, timely and in-depth analysis of the effectiveness of our communications, along with actionable recommendations and next steps from the results.
Additional desired skills
- Ability to create responsive email templates (basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a must)
- Experience using Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud, Social Studio, Cloud Pages and/or Advertising Studio
- Experience using Email on Acid or Litmus
- Knowledge of Postmark, or other transactional email tool
- Be commercially minded, always looking for opportunities to propel our growth and maximise our marketing activities, whether in CRM or other departments. A stickler for numbers, continuously tracking how we're performing against our KPIs and coming up with recommendations on how we can outperform them.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud essential.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment, and have the ability to take charge of your time and meet deadlines. You should be able to handle multiple projects and stakeholders, and manage prioritisation.
- Be relatively comfortable using Excel, knowledge of Google analytics and SQL as a bonus. You'll rely on data to help drive your decision making, and utilise learnings to provide a critical voice in project and campaign development.
- Stay on top of the latest developments and best practice in email and SMS marketing, updates to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, continuously learning about how to optimise, grow, and future-proof our communication channels.
Winner of Best Online Agent for 2019 at UK Estate Agent of the Year awards!
Yopa is a leading UK-based full service, fair fixed fee estate agent.
Founded in 2015, Yopa has already become the 6th largest estate agent in the UK, and in 2018 was awarded the 'Best online and hybrid agent of the year' by allagents.co.uk.
In 2017 Yopa was recognised by LinkedIn as one of the UK's Top 20 Start-up companies to work for.
We are disrupting the traditional high street agencies by doing away with the unnecessary cost of high street shop fronts and leveraging its proprietary technology and scale to deliver a great experience for its customers, all for a fair fixed fee.
Yopa has already received over 7,000 '5 star' Trustpilot reviews from delighted customers and is backed by some of the biggest names in the property industry including Savills, DMGT and LSL Property Services plc.
Yopa is scaling, fast. We've achieved a lot so far, but we have big ambitions and the opportunity is huge.