Campus Relations Consultant - London, United Kingdom,
Your new company
This role is for a major investment bank based in the City who are looking for a campus relations consultant to come in and sit alongside their early careers marketing and recruitment teams, in a strategic value add role to ensure that their recruitment process is attracting the best possible talent to the firm.
Your new role
- Help develop a seamless campus relations strategy to ensure we reach a diverse audience of high calibre students, for a range of junior talent programs.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders, recruiters and university contacts to develop strong relationships and a depth of understanding of the junior talent market.
- Constantly keep 'fresh' on new ideas and technologies to engage, attract and educate students on the firm as an employer of choice.
- Work closely with the digital marketing teams and global counterparts, to continue to enhance the firm's digital footprint and develop relevant and authentic content, aligned to company EVP.
- Monitor and track ROI for our marketing channels and look for fresh and new ideas to keep advancing the proposition.
What you'll need to succeed
- Understanding of Campus Recruitment and have Campus season experience, in order to understand the seasonal nature of the role.
- Stakeholder Management Experience - managing multiple internal stakeholders at one time
- Strong Relationship Management Skills - liaising with media agencies, universities
- Experience in Campus Event and Marketing Planning - understanding what is required and what is needed for the season
- Experience in D&I Initiatives for Campus Recruitment - understanding the need for a Diversity focus for the firm - (Preferred but not mandatory)
- Social Media experience (preferred but not mandatory)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.