Change & Release Coordinator - Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom,
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit a Change & Release Analyst to join the team in Portsmouth of a Fixed Term Contract for 10 months.
What will you be doing?
You will maintain the Change, Release and Service Introduction processes ensuring efficient and prompt handling of change, coordination of releases and effective handover of projects into IT Service Operations.
- Receive, record, categorise and distribute Change Controls and arrange for authorisation or rejection within agreed timescales and at appropriate level of authority
- Manage and distribute the Forward Schedule of Change and ensure all parties receive the maximum period of notice of any down time
- Review all implemented RFCs to ensure that objectives have been met
- Deputise for the Change and Release Manager as authority on Change
- Chair the Change Advisory Board Meeting when required
- Support the WiggleCRC Release Management process ensuring all releases are appropriately scheduled, tested and planned
- Ensure appropriate level of testing has been successfully completed to assure the release is fit for use
- Use appropriate tools to track all releases through the SDLC
- Ensure the correct resource is available and informed for all releases
- Create and distribute appropriate business and technical communications for all releases
- Generate and distribute release documentation
- Work with third party support teams to schedule requested and required releases into live environments
- Ensure early engagement with project teams for all small and medium sized projects to assist in planning for what is required to transition into the live environment
- Coordinate the creation and completion of artefacts as per the Service Introduction process, such as: Support Models, SLAs, OAT Test Plans, Training Analysis, Training Plans and Early Life Support Plans
- Manage service transition plans and status updates for activities and deliverables
- Provide single point of contact to the project for delivering service introduction activities
Who are we looking for?..... click apply for full job details