Change Analyst - Customer Services - City, Manchester, United Kingdom,
N Brown group have been trading in the heart of Manchester for over 150 years. Our vision is to become the universally loved experts in fashion that fits by helping our customers' look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands. As N Brown continue to invest in our goal of becoming a leading digital retailer there's never been a better time to join us!
As the Analyst you will:
- Understand and contribute to the divisional strategy, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for quality customer service.
- Understand the company's business and IT strategy ensuring that all business change initiatives contribute to and align with these strategies and goals.
- Utilising knowledge gained from analysis to make recommendations and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR, OFCOM and any other relevant regulations.
- Support the managers and Head of Operational Control in delivering process, system and strategic requests within CS.
- Act as a voice for the customer and colleague, championing change and improvements across the customer and colleague experience.
- Support the Managers in identifying and capturing business requirements and key business impacts in the agreed format and detail the differences between them as-is and to-be scenario.
- Engage and work collaboratively with colleagues from various departments to support the effective implementation of change.
- Create user acceptance test scripts and arrange/ conduct UAT work with the appropriate teams on defect resolution.
- Act as an SME for the CS division.
- Provide support during implementations and for an agreed period after implementation working proactively with colleagues to ensure that issues or challenges are resolved.
In return, for your hard work and commitment, N Brown will offer you a salary of up to £25,000 per annum, fantastic training as well as exciting development opportunities and a competitive benefits package.
N Brown's people are energetic, enthusiastic and proud to work for a company that is committed to making the customer look and feel amazing through our trusted family of brands. If you can demonstrate these qualities and have the desired experience, why not apply today and be part of our future.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers' personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with JD Williams.