Change Manager - HR Systems - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Change Manager - HR Systems (FTC till April 2022)
Up to £70,000 Basic
£8,400 Car Allowance
Private Healthcare (Including Family)
25 days holiday
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
A fantastic opportunity for a Change Manager has arisen to manage the change plan around the wholescale implementation of the new HR system within Bakkavor.
- Identify and understand key stakeholders and create an engagement strategy/stakeholder management plan.
- Creation of a change plan covering; comms, change, training and operational readiness.
- Ensure successful business adoption.
- Ensure benefit realisation plans are created and impact assessed.
- Creation and execution of an end to end business change plan.
- Create and monitor change tools and impact logs.
- Work with central project team to create the overall implementation strategy.
- Creation and maintenance of project branding and periodic updates to the community using such branding.
- Work with each module workstream team to create roll out plans covering comms and training.
- Creation of plans and materials to support change at a operational level eg train the trainer, coaching and support for managers and HR team.
- Establish a network of change champions.
- Review existing internal change resource (Internal comms, training).
- Review current best practice for change adoption within Bakkavor and any key learnings from previous implementations.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic HR systems change management professional to work on a very exciting change programme within a global PLC...... click apply for full job details