Change Manager HR - London, United Kingdom,
Change Manager HR
Location: Central London
IR35 Status: Inside
Length: Six Months
We have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Change Manager HR to join a Central Government organisation with global reach, working on one or more Professional Services Transformation Projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional advice and guidance on the people aspects of change
- Ensure the delivery programmes are supported and the coaching of line managers in all people matters are working in conjunction with HR colleagues
- Liaise effectively with the Change Programme Teams in other UK departments and globally to ensure efficient implementation alignment between delivery teams and global teams
- Support the implementation of one or more change Professional Services transformations covering areas such as Finance, HR and procurement
- Experience of delivering a large-scale change programme, including culture change within a dispersed organisation
- Experience working within a multinational/multi-cultural organisation
- Evidence of influencing stakeholders and securing their buy-in
- Proven track record of shaping future change plans, considering strategy, risks and impact
- Effective commercial acumen and comprehension of business strategy and practices
- Knowledge of relevant labour law and employment practices
- Degree in Human Resources Management or similar discipline
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Molly Guy, Will Curwen or Tom Rees on and email your CV to
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.