Change Programme / Project Manager - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Change Project Manager / Change Programme Manager / East of England / initial 3 months / £400-450/day
I am working with a client who have a base in the East of England as well as other locations in the East and South East region. The client are looking for a Change Programme Manager/ Change Project Manager to work on a range of complex projects centralising services across the several locations, managing efficiency and saving costs.
The projects will be based around;
- Business Change
- IT systems
- People Change
- IT Procurement
Although the role will be based from the site closest to yourself, there will be an element of travel to the various locations on an occasional basis.
A background of the below would be required for any successful applicants;
- Build and maintain professional relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver projects using effective project management techniques, business process mapping and reports for;
- Delivering change improvement
- Organisation restructures
- Resolve inefficiencies
- Other issues within the organisation
- Delivering projects to meet legislations
- 3-5 years management experience
- Ability to evidence working to, and producing comprehensive reports and project management documents for senior executives
- Able to analyse information to identify alternative courses of action
- Have a track record and able to evidence successfully managing change team relationships
- Project Management qualification
If you have the experience in the details listed above, please send you CV to Sheena Patel or apply using the link.