Change Project Manager - People Strategy - Edinburgh - 18 month - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Change Project Manager - People Strategy - Edinburgh - 18 months - Fix Term
Our Edinburgh based client has amazing opportunity for experienced Change Project Manager to work on two main projects - People Strategy and Internal Processes.
- Proven working experience in project management, with well-developed project management skills
- Proven experience in delivering change activities, leading stakeholder engagement, identifying learning and development opportunities and driving organisation-wide cultural change
- A good understanding of the use of digital services and the technologies involved in delivering these
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to work under pressure within tight time constraints
- Experience of managing Issues and Risks within a project
- Experience of reporting and providing suitable documentation
- Understanding of budgets, particularly in relation to projects
- A proven ability to understand the underlying issues in complex problems or situations by correctly relating these to simpler or better understood concepts, models or previous experiences
Please apply now for an immediate consideration!
Parity - Better Decisions : Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position