Change and Comms Lead 9mth FTC - Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our HR Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Change and Comms Lead, you'll lead the business engagement workstream of high-profile HR programmes. You'll take time to understand key audiences and use your experience of what makes change land well to design an approach which sets us up for success.
- Analyse what the programme means for key audiences and be customer led in approach, using end user insight to inform the best way to land the change
- Create business ownership through involving stakeholders in the journey, working closely with our HR Business Partners to get their buy in
- Design and implement a clear plan and lead the delivery, drawing on support from the project team, workstream members, comms and change specialists
- Assess the change readiness of different business areas and support the development of change capability to land the programme
- Shape the proposition and key messages by audience, working with specialist teams to design relevant, engaging and impactful comms and resources
- Activate through relevant channels, embedding measures throughout to understand effectiveness against KPI's and business objectives
- Understand the impact of project deliverables on HR and the business, embedding through BAU comms
- Line management responsibility depending on the programme
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills; in HR, the business and with third parties
- Experience in landing and embedding complex change, drawing on core principles of what makes change land well
- A customer led approach, using data to inform, test and iterate approach to land change
- A calm and proactive approach, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and solve problems
- Confident communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to quickly condense large amounts of information and join the dots
- A broad understanding of different aspects of HR, balanced with experience either working in or with teams outside HR, in order to have a sound appreciation of the needs to the end user
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about