Change and Communications Delivery Manager - 36002 - Coventry, Warwickshire, United Kingdom,
An experienced Change and Communications Delivery Manager is required to join an automotive OEM based in Coventry, with travel to Gaydon.
- To implement effective change management in response to business requirements and provide specific support, advice and facilitation to enable change management practises and tools to be utilised, ensuring business benefits are delivered and changed processes are implemented and ensure effective access to and deployment of change management approaches and tools Implement strategy and associated plans for a specific programme of change including implementing necessary resources and supporting systems, including monitoring and communications, to turn the "vision" into a practical reality
- Gain commitment and involvement of senior and line management and those affected by the change using influence and interactions to advocate change consistently in the wider business and act as a role model for change through developing and implementing change management principles as part of a project team.
- Prepare Communications and change strategy plan.
- Write and design, development, delivery and management of communications, ensuring that communications are managed consistently and conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and apply risk mitigation techniques to maximise likelihood of successful and sustainable implementation of change
- Develop training interventions and provide coaching to enable continuous professional development and develop other transformation resources where required
- Provide technical expertise, training and coaching to colleagues on Change Management tools and best practices and maintain lessons learnt from change interventions and share key lessons with other change practitioners as appropriate
- Experience of successfully delivering a major Change Programme or Project Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges retailer facing knowledge and experience
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
To apply for this position please contact Rachel Meacham.