Commercial Finance Business Partner - Transformation Project - Thirsk, Yorkshire, United Kingdom,
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 negotiable based on experience
Role Benefit: Opportunity to deliver a huge transformational project through a strategic and commercial lens. Be part of a massive value add and make an impact with an iconic business at a crucial time.
Duration: Expected to be an 18 months minimum project
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager, the Commercial Finance Business Partner will be pivotal in bringing insights and analysis around a broad range of business performance and investment decisions. Working collaboratively within a professional environment, you will engage a range of stakeholders to develop and shape forward looking analytics that will help drive ongoing organic growth and new investment opportunities. You will leverage a range of data across internal and external sources to help deliver insights that are easy to understand and align broader organisational goals and strategy. As a result, you will be viewed as a highly valued business partner across the business in this highly visible role.
- Drive insightful modelling, analysis and consideration relating to a broad range of business investment and performance improvement opportunities, partnering across a broad range of stakeholders
- Work closely with functional stakeholders to build an understanding of investment opportunities and initiatives, ensuring alignment of desired business case goals with corporate strategy
- Build financial investment models that support business cases, such as relating to ROI, NPV, payback and other scenario modelling
- Support the development of business cases and challenge your business partners on key assumptions and business drivers
- Be hands on in extracting and managing data from a range of sources and continually look at improved methods to simplify information and messaging to the business
- Proactively work on the development of industry, market and business trends through best practice reporting, dashboards and analysis
You are a professional finance analyst that may be looking to take the next step in their career with a privately owned £200m organisation and have a passion for adding value to your business partners. With a strong commercial acumen and an ability to connect operations with financial outcomes, you bring discipline in your approach to commercial decision support with a natural ability to engage collaboratively. As a result, your communication and relationship building skills are top notch and have a flair in shaping easy to understand information and data systems.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is going through continued growth and is looking to bring in a person with the right kind of mindset to support them through an exciting next stage of growth. As a well-known national brand, this represents a very unique opportunity to join a diverse business that brings work/life balance while also allowing you to play to your passion.
- Add value - be instrumental in shaping business decisions
- Be rewarded for your efforts - salary up to £50,000
- Build your career - elevate your own brand through a national brand
If this sounds like you, please send your CV by clicking the "apply" link addressing Tom Betteridge, quoting reference number TB33292FBP.