Commercial Strategy Manager 12mth FTC - Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom,
We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
At Now TV we approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we're bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We're positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive - always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We're the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
"The Distribution & Partner integration team are responsible for developing NOW TV's relationships with strategic partners, making NOW TV available and visible on more screens for our customers and managing our NOW TV device portfolio & app partnerships to support our growth plans." - Head of Commercial Strategy at NOW TV
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be owning and driving forward a variety of commercial and distribution initiatives to support NOW TV's distribution & partner integration strategy
- Developing relationships with strategic partners, including for distribution of NOW TV and Apps on NOW TV devices
- Support the team on setting the commercial, distribution & partner integration strategy
- Be aligning and collaborating with colleagues and teams across the Sky Group on our commercial agreements for distribution, Apps and partner passes; and with product and technology teams on driving forward our strategy
- Represent NOW TV in wider Sky Group content and distribution deals
- Be working closely with the NOW TV partnerships & marketing teams to deliver long term value from our strategic distribution and app partnerships
- Develop business cases to assess commercial and strategic initiatives and presenting recommendations to internal stakeholders and the leadership team
- Identify incremental monetisation and growth opportunities
- Experience of working in a commercial, strategy and/or business development role
- Commercial, strategy and negotiation skills
- Analytical, modelling & business case construction
- Excellent communicator, with ability to & confidence to influence internal & external stakeholders at all levels and build strong relationships
- Independent, proactive self-starter with a growth mindset
- Strong team player keen to work across departments & collaborate
- Flexible attitude with ability to adapt to the constantly evolving competitive OTT landscape
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about