Communications Insight and Engagement Officer in Croydon - Croydon, London, United Kingdom,
A fantastic opportunity for Insight and Engagement Officer to join a well-established and highly reputable organisation in Croydon. This brilliant proactive and supportive team are looking for an enthusiastic Team Player passionate about enabling people's voices to be heard through the engagement process.
- Temporary 6x Months Contract with the possibility of extension.
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Pay Rate of £19 - £21.50
- Division: Communications
- Department: Gateway, Strategy and Engagement
- An expert in the fields of engagement and insight with a specific focus on consultation
The Insight and Engagement Officer should have the following experience and qualities:
- Be up to date with best practice in consultation
- Self-motivated, able to pick up complex proposals
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Confident in advising staff at all levels, including senior leaders, on engagement methodology, consultation quality assurance processes, research analysis and feedback
- Ability to create and co-ordinate communications to encourage participation and provide support for staff on the digital engagement platform
- Problem solver with the ability to find solutions for difficult engagements
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt their approach quickly and flexibly to meet the needs of colleagues
- Keen on a varied, interesting and challenging role, with opportunities to use and develop skills in all areas of communications.
Experience of working in a local authority or other public sector organisation, preferably covering a range of diverse service areas is advantageous.
The Purpose of The Insight and Engagement Officer role:Providing advice on, design of, support for and delivery of high quality, best practice, co-ordinated public consultation and stakeholder engagement activities. Ensuring consultation and engagement activities are designed to ensure local resid