Communications Manager - Finance Transformation - FMCG Client - London, United Kingdom,
Communications Manager - Finance Transformation - FMCG Client
6 Months initial
Communications Manager, Comms Manager, Internal communications, communications, comms, Finance Transformation, FMCG, Retail, strategy, plan, campaign, activities, programme, stakeholder management
Our leading UK FMCG client are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require an Internal Communications Manager. You will deliver and define the internal comms plan and Finance Transformation story across the business and in turn this will support an even higher level of employee engagement.
- Design and lead specific internal communications strategy and plan to effectively tell the story and build the functions reputation across the business.
- Defined and coordinate the Global Finance Transformation comms plan, including global scale, cross-programme comms
- To ensure markets are aligned to the holistic Finance transformation vision and transition plans
- Create and deliver the communications plan, activities and programmes
- Write and edit presentations, speeches and other materials to support the leaders
- To support the Change Management strategy that will ensure that the Finance transformation is sustainable and embedded.
- Accurately maintain an overview of communications requirements for existing and future projects and programmes for your dedicated business units
- Act as the expert adviser and quality assurance for communications coming out of the functions
- Day to day alignment with other communications, change management and project / programme related staff in the business
- Monitor and measure the impact of the internal communications to advance the comms plan
- Proactively identify potential external media stories / opportunities and work with the Corporate PR Manager to deliver them
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required.
Key Skills Required:
- Experienced Communications manager with a strong understanding of a corporate or back office functions
- Experience of delivering Communications in the FMCG industry
- Have a strong grasp of best practice Communications methods or models and be able to put it into practice
- Skilled at utilising various communications channels media and best practice, including digital and social collaboration
- Effective stakeholder manager
- Ability to work with multiple markets and cultures effectively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills