Community Healthcare Worker - Newcastle, Staffordshire, United Kingdom,
Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care providers in the UK. We have over 30 branches nationwide and are currently seeking experienced Community Care Workers to join our highly professional team.
As a skilled care provider, you will be supporting and helping our clients within their own homes assisting them with various tasks including personal care, meal preparation and social interaction.
What we're looking for from you:
- You should have at least 6 months of health care experience within a community setting (Nursing/care home experience will also be considered)
- Be caring and compassionate and enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care
- Able to provide two satisfactory reference
- Access to personal transport is recommended due to our client's location
What we offer you
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year which offers a free confidential and information support service
- 'Your Prestige' Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing + Care is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
...... click apply for full job details