Corporate Governance & Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Duration: 3 months (potential to extend)
We are currently working with CCG in London who require a Governance Lead to join their team for an initial 3 month contract.
- Governing Body Meetings - this will include agenda setting and minute taking.
- Conflicts of Interest and gifts and hospitality - supported by member of admin team. Includes preparation for compliant quarterly NHSE returns.
- Audit Committee - agenda setting and minute taking
- Internal Auditors - being the link for all audits, supporting completion and supply of evidence where appropriate, quality reviewing draft reports.
- Support the team for constitutional amendments, members councils etc.
- Additional tasks - EPRR management whilst not essential would be of benefit.
- Policy management and ensuring updates are ratified in line with process.
- BAF and risk registers
For more information on this role, please send an up to date CV and we will be in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales